The new and improved GGLB 70.
The 2023 range is inspired by nature. As a company, Y1 is now carbon neutral and we are continually looking to reduce our impact on the planet, from reducing single use plastics to offsetting our carbon footprint. Our 2023 range is here to celebrate the amazing world we have around us.
Our pioneering mould returns for 2023 - the GLB profile is a revolutionary stick that combines a smooth low bow with a squared shaft and face to ensure trapping and hitting does not get impacted by the bow profile. We have pioneered a new extended backhand powerezone that takes inspiration from the back of a cricket bat. The power transfer and response you get when hitting a reverse stick is truly incredible with this stick.
The GGLB 70 is manufactured with 70% Carbon and 30% Aramid/Fibreglass which enables a great blend of a soft touch, hitting and slapping power.
- Composition: 70% Premium Japanese Carbon & 30% Aramid/Fibreglass
- Balance point: 39+-
- Weight: 525g +-
- Bow: 24.5mm
- Bow Placement: 210mm
- Y1 Premium Japanese Carbon
- Powerzone to increase backhand performance
- Y1 ‘Flat Face’ design for easy picking on the reverse and 3D skills
- Y1 GGLB bow specifically designed for the modern player
- Bristled Extended High Control Area on head/shaft (EHCA)
- New Y1 Durashock Blend end cap to improve shock absorption and power transfer through the ball